KAISER SISTEMAS KD+ CONTROL
- Closed system: Our goal is to provide a solid and reliable control that is perfectly integrated into the machine. The closed system is designed specifically for KAISER SISTEMAS machines and we do not depend on external operating system providers. When the client contacts us, he receives the service of a company that is responsible for the entire machine.
- Exclusive keyboard: KAISER SISTEMAS machines have a full keyboard, alphanumeric keys included, in which all usual functions are clearly identified. Here there are no encrypted codes to memorize.
- Functions that are activated with a single button: The common functions that require several steps, have been reduced to the simple gesture of pressing a button.
- 17" LCD color monitor: The 17" TFT LCD color screen is designed for industrial environments. The high density and contrast LCD monitor has a very wide viewing angle and does not dim with intense light. the screen is mounted behind a tempered anti-glare glass to protect it and improve the display.
- USB port: The integrated USB port allows you to use USB memory devices to export files such as individual, historical balancing certificates stored in the control and print (a paperless file).
Control fully mnufactured by KAISER SISTEMAS with proprietary software and PCB electronic boards of own design and development.
Industrial PC with color screen TFT 17"
Front membrane keyboard industrial type
Direct "F" function keys
USB industrial connector on front panel
SSD solid state internal hard drive
Easy service modular hardware
Advanced balancing software "KAISER SISTEMAS V20"
Measuring range: 60-6000 r.p.m.
Maximum sensibility: 0,1 gmm. Urr: > 95% ( ISO2953 )
"Windows" style menu
Selectable languages: Spanish/English/French/German
Rotor memory program with its dimensions and parameters
Users management ( operator/supervisor/maintenance)
Presentation of values in vector form or digital numeric
Presentation of imbalance in mg/gr/kg and degrees 0-359
Help on screen positioning
Balancing by components
Systematic compensation of imbalance for spindle, key, etc..
Automatic correction of imbalance and eccentricity of tooling
Electronic zero with direct function key
Automatic calculation of balancing tolerance according to ISO1940
Conversion of tolerance units ( imperial-metric )
Self-calibration can be done by user ( with the ISO calibration standard rotor )
Print of balancing certificates on exportable file or on paper with printer output
Internal SSD storage of historical balancing certificates by serial numbers
Exportof stored balancing certificates by USB either individually or in batches
Copyright KAISERSISTEMASGROUP. All rights reserved.
KAISER SISTEMAS is a trademark.